Following up on our busy agenda for PMSA 2017, on Tuesday April 25th we have Ashish Sharma and Cheng Wang answering the question “Can Social Media Data Improve Sales Forecasting?”.
With our earlier presentation that day focusing on the very revealing benchmark study on analytics innovation readiness, this session emphasizes how social listening data can be a viable and valuable input to sales forecasting.
The session starts at 2:30 PM through 3:15 PM, and will have Ashish and Chang address some important questions
- Is it viable to include social listening data in the sales forecasting equation?
- Can social listening data help predict drug sales?
- What social listening data sources can be utilized?
- What quality assurance checks should be carried out?
- Should pharmaceutical companies place more emphasis on social media to increase their drug sales?
Alongside this session, Axtria has a range of other exciting thought-leading presentations, informative conference tutorials, engaging poster, innovative showcases and networking opportunities scheduled throughout the conference.
If you haven’t yet registered for PMSA, remember it is now only a month away.
We look forward to seeing you there!