- Client wanted to evaluate key data vendors (for US commercial Rx data and other products), IMS Health and Source Health Analytics (SHA) and identify one as the primary vendor
- Project involved Quantitative/qualitative impact on all downstream commercial sales processes
- Estimation of the degree of difference in various data reported by the two vendors – PlanTrak/ Non- Retail/ New to Brand/ Payer, etc and identifying which is better suited to the business requirements
- Impact on various Commercial Sales Operations such as Data Governance, Call Planning, Alignment, Incentive Compensation, etc
- As part of the project Axtria provided consultative and project management services to develop metrics and conduct related analysis to compare the two data vendors
- We also assisted the client in selecting the best option to meet current and expected business requirements
Post engagement, the client is now engaged with us for defining and implementing their data transition strategy too.