The client, a pharma company, is facing issues with high employee retention and desires a solution to identify and rectify the attrition drivers and make the organization a great place to work.
- Why are employees leaving?
- Who is likely to attrite?
- How can I backfill on time?
- The first step was to scour through the available data to assess the situation.
- Internal Metrics (employee demographics, employee details, skills details)
- External Metrics (team details, competitive benchmarking, location demographics)
- We dig deep into a host of underlying factors that drive attrition to answers the key questions of WHERE, WHY, WHO and WHEN
- We used statistical models like Logistic Regression, Data Trees, Support Vector Machine
Identification of key attrition drivers and therefore increased retention of employees