Our client, a leading federation of motor clubs engaged in the area of telematics based driver safety, vehicle maintenance, emergency services and vehicle insurance, is incurring high IT cost and faces several governance issues as a result of ineffective testing services.
- Large testing needs, but no shared services model
- Project based testing and Silo centric framework
- Lack of domain knowledge
- Axtria established a UAT testing Centre of excellence involving:
- Gap analysis of existing testing framework
- Domain Knowledge Management
- Documentation & Process Improvements
- Productivity Enhancement
- Testing Centre of Excellence enabled the client with the scalability to focus beyond functional testing on other areas of significance viz. regression, automation & performance enhancements.
- TCOE led service improvements resulted in zero defect delivery with no defect leakage to live system.
- Axtria TCOE helped the client realize 30% cost savings owing to higher quality of deliverables, governance mechanism, predictable release cycles & reusability.
- Performance enhancements resulted in response time improvement by reducing page load by 15%
- TCOE engagement resulted in higher overall customer satisfaction