Boston, Massachusetts, April 27, 2023 – Axtria, Inc., a global leader of award-winning cloud software and an integrated RWE & HEOR analytics solution provider, will present research findings at ISPOR 2023 that showcase how real-world data can supplement randomized controlled trial data to speed new drug approvals, bring treatments to patients more quickly, and help us understand how where we live can affect our health.
Axtria’s Won Chan Lee, Ph.D., Principal, RWE & HEOR, will lead a workshop titled “Does Geography Affect Your Health?” Social determinants are an increasingly important lens for understanding patient health, through which patient- and geography-based disparities in clinical outcomes and access to care are still pronounced despite advances in medicine and technology. Insights derived from integrating geography-based social determinants of health (SDoH) with patient-level real-world data will be shared with the audience. Lee will be joined by his colleague, Jennifer Ken-Opurum, Ph.D., along with representatives from Sanofi and Regeneron. The workshop will demonstrate how to overcome the common scarcity of patient-level SDoH by using geography-level SDoH data, a solution that results in meaningful insights that help us understand disparity and improve diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Axtria will also present six posters at ISPOR 2023. The poster findings underscore Axtria’s cutting-edge work in the evolution of advanced data analytics and intelligent software technology, applying RWE research to generate clinical, economic, and humanistic evidence for regulatory approvals and payer acceptance. For more information on Axtria’s poster presentations, please visit the following links:
- Real-World Evidence Usage in Regulatory Approvals from USFDA and EMA
- The Potential of Real-World Evidence to Complement Basket Trials for Tissue Agnostic Drugs Targeting Neurotrophic Tropomyosin-Related Kinase Gene Fusions
- Clinical Benefits of Treating Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients with Iglarlixi: A Patient-Level Simulation Study
- Medtech Innovations in Oncology: A Review of NICE MedTech Innovation Briefings from 2014 to 2022
- Targeted Literature Review of Economic Burden and Modelling Techniques for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Medical Technology Guidance: A Review to Identify the Evidence Gaps and Data Needs
“It is increasingly important for the life sciences industry to adopt an integrated approach to planning, generating, and managing the evidence required for the value of its innovations,” said Won Chan Lee, Ph.D., Principal and Head, RWE & HEOR, Axtria. “We look forward to sharing our forward-looking thoughts on the importance of SDoH in the RWE & HEOR field through our workshop and the results of our work in integrated RWD/RWE analytics with the HEOR professional community at ISPOR 2023,” added Dr. Lee.
To schedule a meeting with Axtria’s HEOR team at ISPOR 2023 and/or to learn more about Axtria’s integrated RWE & HEOR analytics solutions, please click here.