While Twitter might be a 21st century invention, communicating in 140 characters or less has been the vernacular of some of history’s greatest visionaries and leaders …
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world #gandhi
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country #jfk #inauguration
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself #fdr #inauguration
- Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward #rocky
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world #mandela
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies #motherteresa
- Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that. #homersimpson
And so, without any pretense of matching the accomplishments of these great (real and fictional) individuals, Patrick Brundage, Principal at Axtria, will attempt to summarize the key lessons he’s learned from his twenty years of pharmaceutical commercial analytics into twenty tweets delivered in twenty minutes, roughly split into answering these five questions:
- How do you build a great team?
- What makes a project tick, click and rock?
- How can we speak analytics to non-analysts?
- Aside from coming to the PMSA conference every year, what can each of us do to grow our careers?
- Where do we go from here?
While this will be a talk based upon his experience and will feature very little, if any, mathematics, Patrick hopes to provide ideas that will be both relevant to the ‘early stage’ employees, as well as the ‘grizzled veterans’ in the audience. With an allotted speaking time of thirty minutes, Patrick will use the last ten minutes to take questions from the audience – tweeted questions will, naturally, be given priority - @patrickbrundage
Stay tuned to Axtria’s Ingenious Insights blog for continuous updates on PMSA activities.